PTOLEMUS Consulting Group
PTOLEMUS is the first strategy consulting firm entirely focused on connected mobility services and the Internet of Things. Present in Europe and North America, PTOLEMUS helps leading car makers, their suppliers, insurers and aftermarket service providers define and execute their telematics strategies.
With an extensive knowledge of global and European connected mobility markets (12 years of experience, 160 consulting projects), the consulting group regularly assists companies with strategy definition, investment assistance, procurement strategy, innovation management, business development or product strategy deployment. It capitalises on :
- A strong understanding of the adoption of connected and data solutions by large stakeholders
- 10 years of experience in emergency services (112, eCall) with 25 projects including for the European Commission (Help 112, AML deployment)
- A strong reputation in the mobility & emergency domains
- A track record of success in connected insurance (80 projects) and roadside assistance (18 projects) including for major players such as Allianz Partners, AXA Partners and Europ Assistance and the FIA
- A large network of relationships in the European mobility markets (both direct relationships and many executives in the database of 20,000 contacts we have built in the last 12 years)
- Experience of business development & strategic partnerships in mobility
- Relationships with all key xCall providers in Europe
- And last but not least, a good understanding of competitive solutions in the eCall, bCall, SVR and concierge markets.
PTOLEMUS also conducts market research activities and is the author of many widely praised reports:
- The Vehicle Data Market Global Study 2020, the future of car data sharing from concept to mass adoption, the first analysis of OEM strategies and car data hubs.
- The Fleet Insurance Telematics Global Study 2019, the complete reference report on commercial line insurance telematic featuring how fleets have embraced telematics, and how insurers will seize the opportunity
- The OEM readiness for Autonomous Vehicles, The global roadmap of OEMs’ deployment of driverless cars, investigated 16 car makers in North America, Europe and Asia.
- The Global Mobility Roadbook 2019, the first holistic analysis of future mobility in 168 countries, guiding the industry from transportation to mobility.
- The Connected Fleet Global Study 2018, the unique strategic decision-making tool assessing the potentials and partnership models in the commercial transport market.
- The Usage-Based Insurance Global Study, the 1200-page reference document whose 3rd edition was published in January 2016.
For more information on research, please contact Andrew Jackson on firstname.lastname@example.org
PTOLEMUS was also a member of the HELP112 consortium.
For more information about the consortium and the activities related to location based emergency assistance, contact Alberto on email@example.com
last updated: December 2020