Experience and Innovation: Integrated Dispatch and First Contact Solutions.
Frequentis safety-critical communication and information solutions leverage more than seventy years of experience, driving innovation throughout the company´s history with many ‘industry firsts’. For more than two decades, it has been supplying emergency services and critical infrastructure organisations with highly reliable, easy-to-use control centre solutions. As communication technology evolves towards more open and multimedia-oriented standards and platforms like NG112 and MCX, Frequentis is leading the way in defining and implementing these standards through active participation in industry organisations, such as EENA, NENA, APCO and TCCA. Find out more about our Public Safety achievements here: YouTube.
With an installed base of users across the globe, the company is serving some of the world’s largest and most demanding public safety institutions:
- Building on its long-standing, successful relationship with the London Metropolitan Police Service as one of the most renowned public safety organisations worldwide, Frequentis has recently been tasked to support the realisation of the Met’s “Total Digital Policing Strategy” with its multimedia communications platform 3020 LifeX™.
- In addition to single organisation deployments, 3020 LifeX™ also has a proven track record in simultaneously supporting multiple organisations, e.g. in the PERLE project for the Hamburg Fire Brigade and Hamburg Police. In PERLE, Frequentis serves as a future-ready technology partner which increases both organisational efficiency and operator convenience, optimizing emergency communication with the citizens and the first responders.
- Apart from regional deployments, 3020 LifeX™ also comprises a communication backbone for nationwide public safety deployments, e.g. for the ELKOS system by the Austrian Federal Police. ELKOS represents a unified, logically centralized, and highly georedundant system which supports Fire control rooms in Lower Austria and all Federal Police control rooms across Austria. Other nationwide deployments include the Ambulance Radio Programme in the UK and the Police Service of Scotland.
Based on this success, Frequentis has continued to expand its customers base in the international Public Safety market in recent years.
- The 3020 LifeX™ multimedia integration platform utilises a service-oriented architecture (SOA) combined with multi-tenancy capabilities in order to support the virtualisation of control centre operations in hosted data centre deployments. It provides a fully-fledged contact centre solution for emergency call taking (including attribute-based ACD and IVR), radio dispatch (simultaneous connection to TETRA, MCX and other professional mobile radio systems) and seamless integration with common CAD/GIS and recording solution providers using standards-based interfaces. The use of web-client technology enables key information to be presented on any device (PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone) with proper security authorisation, dissolving the physical borders of a control room. In addition, Frequentis 3020 LifeX™ encompasses a fully integrated recording solution which covers all control room communication streams, incl. voice, video, chat, instant messaging as well as other social media channels.
- The DIVOS logging system collects and archives phone and radio communication, while also capturing screens, giving operators and investigators easy access to securely stored information. DIVOS scales from single to distributed logging systems and provides powerful web services for full integration with other mission-critical information systems.
last updated: December 2021