DS Information Technology Co., Ltd. (short as DS) is a professional solution provider of public safety and emergency command, which founded in 1993, Shanghai, China. After 30 years of deep cultivation in emergency command industry, DS is ranked first in market share of the public security, firefighting, commanding and dispatch industry in China. With the vision of " Making Life Safer", DS is dedicated to innovation for emergency response technology. Meanwhile, on the way to develop better solutions and services for global customers, DS solutions always insist on end user-oriented and customizable.
As a specialist service provider of public safety and emergency solutions, DS integrates Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI, 5G, IoT, Converged Communications, which committed to providing a full range of services such as emergency command, decision support and early warning for governments and enterprises. In addition to the public safety and fire fields, specialized emergency solutions and integration services for large campus and urban governance are provided as well.
As the leading company in China's public security market, DS has been devoted to the global market. Since 2012, DS has exported the commanding solution to over 20 countries in Europe, Middle East, Latin America, Africa, and Southeast Asia, as well as the long-term service of consulting, operation, and maintenance. With all these successful experiences, DS has been kept at the forefront of urban emergency response innovation. According to the annual public security reports from the customers, the great contributing to policing efficiency and a significant increase in public sense of security and satisfaction has been made by DS’ solutions and services.
For 30 years, the solutions of DS have served and been proven reliable by 500+ organizations domestically and internationally. We are willing to embrace change, fast respond to demands, deeply explore diverse scenario requirements, and take the advantage of industry knowledge, experience, and innovative technology to provide high-value solutions and services for our customers.
All Business Scenarios Full Coverage
Alarm Reporting Stage
Multi-Channel Alarm, Unified Access and Management
DS’s self-developed communication platform has capabilities of multiple alarms access, voice and audio/video dispatching.
- Supporting a variety of alarms access, including fixed-line, mobile phone, SMS, email, and automatically alarm, etc., making multiple channels of alarm reporting available for the public.
- Supporting social media alarm access. Through the public alarm APP and Facebook alarm application designed and developed by DS, the public can quickly report emergency to the command center, establish contact with the command center in the first time, and then upload evidence files such as pictures and videos related to the command center if necessary.
- The Computer Aid Dispatch platform supports unified access and unified queuing to various channels of alarm reporting
- Supporting real-time positioning of cell phones, automatically alarm devices positioning and Internet positioning.
- Through the Intelligent Positioning Platform, the command center is able to send a SMS to the alarm reporter to request for his/her current location. After the reporter authorizes the request, his/her location will be sent to the command center and associated with the event ticket automatically, and displayed on the Geographic Information System synchronously.
Standard Operating Procedure
According to the event’s category and level, the Computer Aid Dispatch platform can automatically pop-up the standard questions for call-taker that should be asked in the operation of call-taking, to ensure that the event-related information is recorded quickly, standardized and complete.
Alarm Reception, Rapid Entry of Event Information
The command center receives alarm through the Computer Aid Dispatch platform and then starts to record event information. Key information such as event location, phone number, and event’s responsible jurisdiction are automatically entered into the event ticket through the Geographic Information System, greatly improving the efficiency of receiving alarms and speed of call-taking operation.
Onsite Situation Visible, Command Resources Visible
- Based on the Geographic formation System(GIS), the scene situation is visual to the command center, the command operator is able to view the distributions of on-site units and vehicles, and track their real-time positions as well, which is conducive to resource allocation, accurate dispatch, and improve efficiency of command and dispatch.
- After the event being located on the map, GIS can automatically display nearby cameras and onsite units, and available vehicles as well.
- The command center is able to play the live videos from the nearby cameras and mobile terminals integrate with GIS.
Converged Video Conference, Efficient Collaboration
- Muti-Media Dispatch Platform provides video conference function for command center to handle major events or other situations which required muti agencies collaboration like command center, police stations, onsite responders, experts, and involve traffic agency, fire agency, hospital as well, supporting a variety of terminal devices access from different video monitoring platforms, so the command center and other relevant agencies are able to handle the event together timely and make decision better.
- The command center can use the Collaborative Platform to create a dynamic group (groups) to discuss how to handle a specific event, create tasks based on the event and assign to internal department operators or other department officers.
Releasing Instruction, Process Operation Automatically Recorded
- At this stage, the command center can directly issue instructions by voice and video call to relevant departments and onsite responders through GIS and Multi-Media Dispatch Platform.
- The Collaborative Platform supports the command center to create instruction ticket based on the event and allocate to involved department and onsite responders.
- The Computer Aid Dispatch Platform has capability of allocating event ticket and releasing instruction to relevant police stations or onsite responders which equipped a terminal device and deployed Mobile Dispatch Application (MDA).
Event Disposal and Feedback Stage
- Division centres or police stations receive event ticket and instruction released by the command center through the Police Station Application (PSA), and then conveniently sign instructions and complete process feedback with Mobile Dispatch Application.
- With the Mobile Dispatch Application, onsite responders can directly sign for event tickets and instructions, complete disposal feedback, and upload evidences (text, pictures, audio, video) to command center if necessary.
Intelligent Analysis and Reporting
- Report System provides the command center with functions of alarm-related information review, exporting and printing, including query and statistics of call-related data, event information, management-related and operators performance.
- Map-Based Police Analysis Platform has capability of multi-dimensional data analysis, providing the command center with functions of event situational analysis, police force situational analysis, periodic and regional thematic analysis reports, and personalized export function is supported as well. It’s convenient for the command center to conduct security trend analysis and comprehensive decision-making.
- Dashboard displays the overall event situation to the command center, providing functions of multi-dimensional display of event-related situation and police resources-related data, such as focused event list, major event topic, and thematic analysis of responders. It supports command center to monitor the overall event process satus and responders’ distribution, and it also can be used for work reports, and public media release.
Multi-layer Command and Structures Full Coverage
Multi-layer Structures Coverage and Adaptation
DS’s Emergency Command Solution has capability of multi-layer command and adaptation with multi-level, multi-agency, multi-business department and multi-role, so we can cover all kinds of customer’s department structures and different command layers. According to customer’s organizational structure, we provide suitable applications and matched function features for their relevant department or agencies, so all involved departments or agencies at different structure levels are able to joint operation, better collaborate and timely communication.
- Multi-level command mode: the command center dispatches events and instructions to division centres, police stations and others.
- Flat command mode: the command center dispatches events and instructions directly to onsite responders.
Multi Modes of Event Process
DS’s Emergency Command Solution supports different event process modes based on customers’ needs.
- Integrated Process Mode
The police operator handles the event process of call-taking and dispatching in one workstation. The police operator is responsible for answering the incoming alarm calls, filling in the event information, allocating the event ticket to corresponding jurisdiction and issuing disposal instructions, monitoring the event process and feedback.
2. Separate Process Mode
With Computer Aid Dispatch Platform, the call-taker is responsible for answering alarm calls, and filling in event information, and then the event ticket can be allocated to specific dispatcher’s workstation. The dispatcher starts to handle the event, such as event evaluation, analysis the event, and issue disposal instruction to relevant subordinate departments or field responders based on event category, or event’s responsible police station or dispatcher’s ID.
Voice and Video Convergence, Wireless Convergence
DS’s Emergency Command Solution supports voice integration and video integration from different platforms and multiple terminals.
- Realizing the integration of wired and wireless networks, supporting wireless command and dispatching.
- Supporting multi-terminal and across-network video conferences, realizing unified information transfer and share among different participants, such as onsite responders, experts, alarm reporters, dispatchers, and decision makers, etc,
- Supporting video conference from multiple video terminal, including handsets, vehicle-mounted cameras, CCTV cameras, UAVs, iPad, etc,
Keep improving with continuous innovation, serving customer with latest technology and solution, we are committed to making life more efficient and safer.