Next Generation 9-1-1 is all we do!
NGA is a global company with employees and customers around the world. We have provided standardized solutions for “Next Generation Emergency Calling”, NG112 in the EU, Emergency Call Handling in the Philippians and NG911 in the US & Canada.
Bringing the most extensive range of solutions to address their public safety challenges.
Our Mission: To provide the highest level of redundancy, resiliency, and availability for the 9-1-1 community. Ensuring the accurate and hi-performance transmission of voice, text, and media in emergency telecommunications. Built 100% in the cloud with call-takers and PSAP’s needs as our top priority. Through:
- Improved reliability
- Innovative features
- Meeting highest industry standards
- Enhanced capacity
- Shared resources
- Reducing downtime
Our Next Generation Emergency communication NEXiS Solutions allow you to receive calls through different channels (voice, video, Text, RTT, apps, and IoT devices...) into your call routing network, to quickly routing emergency callers to the right Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) every time.
After rigorous research, discussions, and testing; NGA’s solution to Cybersecurity and achieving 99.999% or “five nines” is AWS Cloud Security. AWS Cloud Security was the obvious choice, for reasons too numerous to count. AWS security services and solutions are focused on delivering the following key strategic benefits critical to helping NGA implement optimal security.
- Prevention - Define user permissions and identities, infrastructure protection and data protection measures for a smooth and planned AWS adoption strategy.
- Detection - Gain visibility into our organization’s security posture with logging and monitoring services. Ingesting this information into a scalable platform for event management, testing, and auditing.
- Response - Automated incident response and recovery to help shift the primary focus of security teams from response to analyzing root cause.
- Remediating - Leverage event driven automation to quickly remediate and secure your AWS environment in real-time.
- Business to Government
- California - Largest US Contract
- 9-1-1 Association of Central Oklahoma Governments (9-1-1 ACOG)
- Multiple state contracts
Technology Platform partnerships
- AWS Partner
Members and Industry Association Support
- Co-Chair of NENA’s 9-1-1 Core Services Committee
- Co-Chair of the i3 Architecture Working Group
- Founding member of NENA’s Next Generation Partner Program (NGPP)
- Corporate National Emergency Number Association Member (NENA)
- Corporate Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International Member (APCO)
- Multiple State 911 Boards
- Founding Board Member to Friends of 911
- 2019: Brain of NextGen 9-1-1 Patent
- 2014: Personal Emergency Response Patent
last updated: December 2022