Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with annual revenue of over € 12 billion and 110,000 employees serving a global client base in 73 countries.
Atos contributed to responding to this year's health crisis. For example, Atos and Erasmus Medical Center developed a model to predict intensive care capacity and disease progression of COVID-19.
As a long-time specialist in digital solutions for Public Safety, Homeland Security, Healthcare, Defense, and Mission Critical Communications, Atos is an experienced partner working with public and private sector organizations to evaluate and adopt digital innovation for the most critical missions.
We bring to our customers the most extensive range of solutions to address their public safety challenges. We provide solutions for Next Generation Emergency Calling, starting with emergency call routing, emergency and crisis management, tactical communications, safe and smart cities, law enforcement, intelligence, anti-terrorism, border control, immigration and more.
From observation to action, Atos solutions make it possible to collect and analyze critical data, generate the right response and ensure situational awareness. Organizations such as emergency medical services, police, fire and rescue services, and civil protection can obtain the information they need for timely decision-making. Atos solutions are based on secure networks and communications.
Given its comprehensive portfolio and extensive industry experience, Atos is uniquely positioned in its ability to offer end-to-end public safety solutions to national, regional and local governments around the globe.
• Atos Next Generation 112 (NG112) solutions allow you to receive calls through different channels (voice, video, Text, eCall, PEMEA, , apps, IoT-devices...) into your call routing network, to quickly allocate contacts to the right Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP). Atos offers the only carrier-grade VoIP session controller for both call handling and emergency services routing, aligned with next-generation emergency calling standards (NG112 / NG911). Powering the Emergency Services IP network (ESInet) domain is Atos’ NGCS infrastructure, beginning with the OpenScape Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP), built from OpenScape Voice that supports ETSI and NENA standards for ESInet/NGCS. Capable of handling multi-media as well as voice calls, Atos' OpenScape First Response ESInet / NGCS solution is centered around the industry's only carrier-grade Emergency Services Routing Proxy capable of handling extremely high call rates.
• OpenScape Emergency Services Routing Proxy is a highly available and scalable system, preserving media during failure conditions and, in concert with the Atos OpenScape Policy Store Server (supporting the ESRPs Policy Routing Function), ensures all calls are processed according to policy routing rules. Combined with Atos’ OpenScape Border Control Function (BCF), Atos’ OpenScape Media Service Bridge Function (MSBF) for Text, RTT support and Atos’ third-party provided Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF), Location Database (LDB) and Location Information Servers (LIS), your migration to a secure and managed ESInet/NGCS processing NG112 traffic is fully covered by Atos.
• GEMMA is a next-generation product to be used in single or multi-agency PSAPs and also by emergency and crisis response organizations in the field, fitting the needs of public safety in multiple domains. It covers the entire event management lifecycle, from responding to emergency communications and launching standard operational procedures to dispatch resources, to following-up first-responder intervention and event escalation. GEMMA is available both on-premises and in the Cloud and is natively prepared for multi-agency and multi-jurisdiction operations in which actionable information must be shared securely and in real-time between different stakeholders. Atos' call handling, resource management and CAD solutions integrate seamlessly with our ESInet / NGCS solution as well as third-party products and gateways. GEMMA has been chosen by public safety organizations around the world, for nationwide operations such as Romania, for regions such as Galicia or Extremadura in Spain, or for major cities such as Paris.
• Multi-Agency Incident Transfer (MAIT) is a robust, secure and virtually instantaneous inter-agency messaging solution for emergency services, currently deployed in several locations in the UK. It can reduce resource deployment time by over 3 minutes per emergency while minimizing the risk of errors and delays between agency interfaces. Crucially, MAIT enables frontline staff to focus on the task at hand, saving cost, time and, ultimately, lives.
• LifeLink critical communication solutions respond to situations where communication is a vital issue. They ensure safety and relevant response to threats. Teams in the field can efficiently communicate and share data in real time with a high level of resiliency and security. Lifelink consists of a complete portfolio covering all needs, from infrastructure to devices, including mission-critical applications, services and maintenance, with key core elements:
• CitySafe is a mission-critical application that brings essential features on a smartphone: 4G voice and data communication, a zoomable map with real-time geolocation of people, assets and events, live sharing of photos and videos, etc. Compatible with IoT, CitySafe can program surveillance drones, collect their data, and integrate sensors placed on equipment.
• Atos population alerting can cover a city, a region or an entire country. It coordinates different types of alerting technologies such as cell broadcasting, location-based SMS, including sirens and social media, providing a unique system that can be run by any public safety organizations. We have deployed systems in Switzerland, Spain and Portugal.
Atos provides unique end-to-end cybersecurity solutions with a data-centric and preemptive security approach to secure citizen data. We design, develop, manufacture and integrate software and hardware products, and bring a unique combination of expertise and experience in trusted digital identities, access management, data security and confidentiality.
Our offer is built around four core assets to accompany public safety organizations on their journey to thrive in the digital age of security, transparency and trust:
• IDnomic, secure and trusted digital identities
• Evidian, identity and access management solution
• Trustway, data security and confidentiality
• Cybersecurity services, cybersecurity monitoring and response
• Atos Data Platform is an innovative solution that performs big data analytics on safety and rescue information to deliver an intelligent incident response. By collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, this solution delivers insights that enable a response to be triggered and managed in real time. Atos Codex for Safety helps reduce crime with intelligence-led policing. It enhances safety and security and improves the operational efficiency of public security. Predictive analytics optimizes resource management, and secure data exchange between systems enhances interagency collaboration.
• BullSequana Edge server provides a high computing power using AI capabilities.
• Atos Edge Computer Vision analyses in real-time the video flows from multiple cameras. It can run on the highly performing BullSequana Edge server.
All major products used in our public safety solutions were developed by and for Atos and remain Atos intellectual property. All products have been implemented based on both European and North American standards. Atos has the organizational and technical scope and expertise to perform the role as systems integrator in large national-scale public safety projects.
last updated: November 2020