Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with annual revenue of over € 12 billion and 110,000 employees serving a global client base in 73 countries.
Atos contributed to responding to this year's health crisis. For example, Atos and Erasmus Medical Center developed a model to predict intensive care capacity and disease progression of COVID-19.
As a long-time specialist in digital solutions for Homeland Security, Defense and Communication solutions, Atos is an experienced partner working with public and private sector organizations to evaluate and adopt digital innovation for the most critical missions.
We bring to our customers the most extensive range of solutions to address their public safety challenges. We provide solutions for emergency and crisis management, tactical communications, safe and smart cities, law enforcement, intelligence, anti-terrorism, border control, immigration and more.
From observation to action, Atos solutions make it possible to collect and analyze critical data, generate the right response and ensure situational awareness. Organizations such as emergency medical services, police, fire brigades and civil protection can obtain the information they need for timely decision-making. Atos solutions are based on secure private networks and secure communications.
Atos provides a modular end-to-end offer for Public Safety:
• GEMMA is a next-generation emergency and crisis management product, fitting the needs of public safety organizations in multiple domains. It covers the entire event management lifecycle, from handling emergency communications and dispatching resources, to first-responder intervention and event escalation. GEMMA emergency call taking available on-premises and in the Cloud and the computer-aided dispatch system help PSAP personnel qualify and prioritize communications and efficiently respond to incidents, and ensure a multi-level and multi-agency cooperation by processing and sharing information in real time, while securely managing large amounts of actionable data. GEMMA has been chosen by public safety organizations around the world, for nationwide operations such as Romania, for regions such as Galicia in Spain, or for major cities such as Paris.
• Multi-Agency Incident Transfer (MAIT) is a robust, secure and virtually instantaneous inter-agency messaging solution for emergency services, currently deployed in several locations in the UK. It can reduce resource deployment time by over 3 minutes per emergency while minimizing the risk of errors and delays between agency interfaces. Crucially, MAIT enables frontline staff to focus on the task at hand, saving cost, time and, ultimately, lives.
• Atos Next Generation 112 (NG112) solutions allow you to receive calls through different channels (voice, video, SMS, eCall, instant messaging, apps, social networks...) into your call routing network, to quickly allocate contacts to the right agent. Atos offers the only carrier-grade VoIP session controller for both call handling and emergency services routing processes, aligned with next-generation emergency calling standards (NG112 / NG911). Powering the Emergency Services IP network (ESInet) domain is Atos’ NGCS infrastructure, beginning with the OpenScape Emergency Services Routing Proxy (ESRP), built from OpenScape Voice that supports EENA and NENA architecture and standards for ESInet.
• OpenScape Emergency Services Routing Proxy is a highly available and scalable system, preserving media during failure conditions and, in concert with the Atos OpenScape Policy Store Server (supporting the ESRPs Policy Routing Function), ensures all calls are processed according to policy routing rules. Combined with Atos’ Border Control Function (BCF), and Atos’ third-party provided Emergency Call Routing Function (ECRF), Location Database (LDB) and Location Information Servers (LIS), your migration to a secure and managed ESInet processing NG112 traffic is fully covered by Atos.
• Atos Multi Network Dispatching and Recording provides seamless communication between the field forces and the control room (multi-technology), and records communications between command and the control center and the intervention forces. It can be connected to operational customer databases. Atos Resource Tracking displays and records on a map the location and movements of mobile intervention forces, including points of interests, zones and automatic alarms.
• Atos Codex for Safety is an innovative solution that performs big data analytics on safety and rescue information to deliver an intelligent incident response. By collecting and analyzing data from multiple sources, this solution delivers insights that enable a response to be triggered and managed in real time. Atos Codex for Safety helps reduce crime with intelligence-led policing. It enhances safety and security and improves the operational efficiency of public security. Predictive analytics optimizes resource management, and secure data exchange between systems enhances interagency collaboration.
• Atos Edge Computer Vision analyses in real-time the video flows from multiple cameras. It can run on the highly performing BullSequana Edge server that provides a high computing power using AI capabilities.
• Atos LifeLink critical communication solutions respond to situations where communication is a vital issue. They ensure safety and relevant response to threats. Teams in the field can efficiently communicate and share data in real time with a high level of resiliency and security.
The offer consists of a complete portfolio including services and maintenance, with key core elements:
• CitySafe is a mission-critical application that brings essential features on a smartphone: 4G voice and data communication, a zoomable map with real-time geolocation of people, assets and events, live sharing of photos and videos, etc. Compatible with IoT, CitySafe can program surveillance drones, collect their data, and integrate sensors placed on equipment.
• Atos population alerting can cover a city, a region or an entire country. It coordinates different types of alarm systems, including sirens and social media, by providing a unique system that can be run by independent public organizations. Our solutions have been deployed in Switzerland, Spain and Portugal.
You can benefit from Atos’ extensive knowledge base of IoT skills shared through 14 SOCs worldwide, with 5000+ highly experienced and certified security professionals. Our end-to-end solutions rely on our own technology and strategic partnerships:
• Evidian: with our Identity and Access Management solution, only the right people can access the right resources at the right time.
• Horus and IDnomic: trusted identities for people and devices. We enable you to build trust infrastructures for digital entities and IoT businesses.
• Trustway: data protection at rest and in motion. Trustway ultra-secure VPN and hardware security modules (HSM) protect organizations from cyberattacks with strong data encryption.
last updated: July 2020