Oracle Communications provides integrated communications and cloud solutions for Service Providers and Enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation journey in a communications driven world.
We understand that emergency response services cannot be interrupted, not even briefly, and all communications must be secure and clear – this is why having SD-WAN and session border controllers built for mission-critical environments is so crucial. Only Oracle provides the specialized communications solutions that ensure the high reliability and high quality of experience (QoE) that satisfy these demands.
Read more: Oracle Enterprise Communications solutions
Our SD-WAN solution is used by next generation public safety organizations throughout the world. Thanks to patented technology that does continuous unidirectional measurement of all paths and offers sub-second response time to not just link failures but also congestion-based brownouts, Oracle SD-WAN delivers the uptime, call quality and end-to-end visibility that could mean the difference between life and death.
• Increases speed & reliability between all locations - headquarters, data centers, public safety answering points (PSAPs), incident command units (ICUs), etc.
• Aggregates multiple diverse network links together
• Continuously monitors the quality & availability of each link
• Application aware SD-WAN enables control to prioritize mission-critical traffic
• Detects & avoids outages instantly
• Enables cost-effective networking choices
• Ensures agreed upon SLAs with carriers
Read more: Oracle SD-WAN
The world’s most demanding real time communications networks utilize our industry-leading session border controller (SBC). SBCs are a key component of NG112 networks, where they play the Border Control Function (BCF) role, securing the network perimeter of the ESInet and the PSAPs. The Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller utilizes a purpose-built architecture to deliver best-in-class capabilities for the mission-critical, realtime communications needed for emergency services.
• Secures telephony service during emergencies, call bursts, DoS attacks & more
• Scales up to the largest, most complex environments
• Protects QoE by assessing QoS & utilizing dynamic routing
• Protects media quality with dedicated, fast path resources (multiple processors)
• Prioritizes emergency calls to ensure the highest QoS
• Nearly eliminates service outages with best-in-class HA
• Enables recording & analytics with an integrated, standards-based interface
• Simplifies VoIP monitoring & troubleshooting
Read more: Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller
last updated: July 2020